Tuesday, August 05, 2008

21


MIT student Ben Camebell a top student is recuited by his college professor to join an underground Blackjack team. The four along with the professor travel to Vegas on weekend to count cards. Needing money for medical school Ben enventually joins. As he wins more and money his character changes.


My biggest problem with the movie was I couldn't relate to Ben. Right from the start I wanted him to be caught. You knew he would stop and they he liked the money and power. Even after he did get caught and lost it I felt he deserved it.


The movie did have a nice pace and did draw you in. I thought Ben's MIT friends were great and was glad to see them do well at the end.
5/10

1 comment:

Farzan said...

Good review Stace, I enjoyed this movie even though it did get alittle repetitive at times. I gave it a C on my review